- 1⁄2 lime
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 oz Bacardi Silver Rum
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk canned
- club soda
- pomegranate arils garnish
- Cut the 1⁄2 lime into 2-3 wedges.
- Muddle the lime wedges, mint and sugar in a glass to release the lime juice
- and mint oils.
- Add ice until it fills one to three quarters of the glass (based on your
- Pour in the rum and coconut milk. Stir until combined.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint and pomegranate arils.
● 1 (750ml) bottle white wine
● 1 (12ounce) ginger beer plus more for topping if desired
● 1/2 cup brandy
● 3 pears sliced
● 3 oranges sliced
● arils from 1 pomegranate
● 3 cinnamon sticks
● cinnamon sugar for the rims of your glasses (optional)
- In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredient. Stir and then place in the fridge until chilled. Don’t chill for longer than a few hours or the ginger beer will lose its fizz.
- Before serving, rim your glasses with cinnamon sugar. Fill each glass with ice and pour the sangria over the ice. If desired top with more ginger beer. Garnish with sliced of pears, oranges and pomegranate arils. Drink up!
Holiday Burrrbon Cocktail:
- Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer
- Cranberry Juice
- Cranberries and Rosemary for decorating
- Mix bourbon, cranberry juice and ginger ale together in equal parts.
- Pour into glasses, over crushed ice, and decorate with a few cranberries and a sprig of rosemary.