Reminder: It doesn’t need to be your birthday to celebrate yourself! Every.single.day should be a mini-celebration of YOU and YOUR journey, body, mind, and spirit. You are here on this earth and you must own and cherish that!! So I wanted to share some fun and easy ways I celebrate myself, so that you can start to do the same- because you’re worth it.
- Light some incense or your favorite candle.
- Put on your favorite music 🎵 a playlist curated by you.
- Rub your favorite full moon charged crystal.
- Remind yourself of everything you have to be grateful for.
- Pat yourself on the back for how far you have come, and all the work you have put in to grow into the woman you are today. You know this is only the beginning. 🚀
- Take a sip of your favorite beverage preferably in a glass that reminds you of how amazing you are.
- You are worthy. You are valuable. And there’s nothing wrong with reminding others what you bring to the table.
- No excuses. No blaming. No living in the past. No negativity.
- Curate the world around you ferociously. If you don’t like the world around you create, the change from within and around yourself.
- Dance Party 💃🏽🌺 Loosen up. Breathe deeply. Sing loudly.
Because you know you have never been scared to start over, reinvent yourself, or walk away from someone or something that no longer serves you, your greater good, or your purpose. You have confidence in what you have the ability to create and manifest for yourself. You are the masterpiece. And how you live your life is the ART!
You got this, Darling! Never forget that! I love you ❤️